“Dinner ”

Hyderabad, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner ”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

An outstanding place for drinks and food. The place was lively and drinks like Pisco, shangria's were well made. Enjoyed the appetizers and main course.. The main course was a tad spicy and large sized. Plated colorfully. A must visit for all

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Pearl City, Hawaii
“Simply amazing!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I ate at Pio Pio for the second time in as many years yesterday, and don't know why I haven't been back sooner! Like the last time I was here, I ordered two Matador Combos, which were more than enough to fully feed (with some leftovers) my party of eight. For those who are unfamiliar with the Matador Combo, it is a whole roasted chicken, sides of yellow rice and beans and sausage and fries (a great combination), and an avocado salad. Where to begin: the chicken was juicy and favorable, and all of the side dishes were amazing as well. Also, the green Pio sauce at the table was amazing, but the food stands out enough on its own as not to need the sauce. My party also ordered 4 empanadas and a pitcher of Sangria, which were amazing as well. This place, along with my favorite food cart at 53rd and 6th Avenue, is now one of my mandatory go-to spots when I'm back in NYC. I highly, highly recommend eating here!

1 Thank Constantly T
La Grange, Illinois
“GREAT PERUVIAN CHICKEN AND LOTS MORE”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Came as a tourist while visiting friends living in Wallkill New York. Love the décor and the lively crowd. Food would have been bland except for the sauces that they provided, so it is a good place to take family who may not enjoy the spicier side of Peruvian food. It is a large dining room on two levels and we were on the top level looking down. We were told to sit on top level as you could hear those at your table. All was a great experience in New York City.

“Great find”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Hidden in Hell's Kitchen area is a really great Peruvian dining experience. I went for a friends birthday surprise , staff was great. Food is very reasonable and the chicken is fantastic. Atmosphere was unique with the walls covered in tree limbs! You have to look hard for this place or just look for the line . A great place to meet up with friends

1 Thank Michael O
Dublin, Ireland
“Noisy, fun place to eat.”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

This is for pio pio on 94thw and Broadway, Upper west side. It was busy at 1800 when I walked past and still busy when I went back 3hours later. Being alone I was able to walk straight in and sit at the bar to eat. I've never eaten Peruvian food and didn't know what to expect except that I'd seen good reviews and wanted to try it. It is not a place to go if you want a quiet dining experience. It's loud, noisy and full of people obviously enjoying good food. I ordered a half grilled chicken as I'd heard it was good. I wasn't disappointed, delicious, crispy skin full of flavour and the accompanying green sauce was delicious. I had an avocado salad to accompany it. Good, fresh salad full of lots of vegetables. Two cocktails were also tasty. Barman was friendly and served me promptly. I would definitely return. Good value for money.

1 Thank jill186605