Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$225
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$271
US$163
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$225
US$136
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$172
US$138
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Holiday Inn Express Manhattan Midtown West(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$154
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$307
US$241
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$188
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$120
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

6,645 results
All reviewslincoln centered's chowder housegossip girlpool deckcentral parkcolumbus circlegreat locationrooftop barnew yorkupper west sidejunior suiterooms are smallaround the cornertimes squarenycstarbuckssubway
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The views are awesome, the location is great, personal a bit 'robotic', but it's a nyc hotel, they have a lot to deal with! It was a great stay. Shame on the luggage that we had to carry out through NY last day because of the early check out, maybe a service or space to keep to lugagge in the hotel could be nice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank VNHelena
Johanna B, Front Office Manager at Empire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear VNHelena,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we appreciate your feedback. We do offer service for storing your luggage, we apologize that no one gave you this information. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

It's all about location with the Empire Hotel. An older property with a minimal makeover, this hotel is kitty corner to Lincoln Center. A fabulous location but the rooms are pretty worn out and cleanliness is a bit sketchy. The bathroom was quite worn, the carpet was minimally vacuumed, and the heat-a/c unit looked like it would break if I turned the handle in anything but the most careful manner. For us, it was 1 night and the bed was fine. The price for a Saturday night in October was pretty outrageous given the quality, but as I said, it's all about location here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel95008

Dear Rachel95008,

Thank you for your review, we will share your feedback with the team. Hope we will have the opportunity to see you again at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Stellar Location midtown; OK room; Parking on the street nearby if you are out by 08:0; that was fine by me. .

Small rooms with large king bed. Get rid of the desk or the luggage holder. The hotel was on strike, so I guess I need to cut them some slack. So I will.

Fashionable and trendy lobby leads you to old service style elevators. They are not very clean nor is the carpet in your room. (I hate when your feet turn black on the bottom when walking around) . What I will not forgive is that on the hottest days of July 2017 the pool was closed. Not just one day but for all of my five days. I only suggested this hotel to my wife and moved from the Aloft because it had a pool. This was very disappointing.

The room decor is defiantly from the 80’s or 90’s and could use a sprucing up. (Grandma Mary style) AC in the room was a 4 on a scale of 1-10. Many times at night it seemed like it stopped blowing cold air and it was just hot air blowing inside. It was also noisy! The top to the unit was rusted and disgusting and when you walked around the unit the carpet was wet from leak and condensation.

The Coffee service in the room was a nice surprise but they did not replace the coffee or creamer each day. I guess you get one cup a week. Bathrooms are really small. The sink and toilet might be joined  as you can rest your arm on the sink while on the toilet, that is how close one is to the other.

The shower was nice and included a rain showerhead and the water pressure was fine for an old building. I did not get fresh shampoo of lotion to replace the empty ones, and the towels were in short supply.

The Empire Hotel has a great location in midtown. Located right at Lincoln Center and two blocks to Central Park, shopping, restaurants abound and this is a great reason for selecting this hotel

Parking was ok on the street when arriving after 8:00 PM as long as you move your car before 8:00 AM DAILY. Do watch the signs carefully. I would not return to this hotel in Manhattan. Pricing is erratic and changes daily. They try to squeeze every dollar out of you ( the long stay) and then offer low rates to everyone else at the last minute. ( I know, common practice) There are better hotel choices in town. I liked the bars on the top floor, great views and supper trendy set up. JP Clark Steak Restaurant is located on the corner of this iconic building; Great for a good meal!

Room Tip: Don't expect an Aloft or modern style Hotel
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear JoelNJTraveler,

Thank you for this detailed review, we appreciate your feedback and will share them with the team. We hope we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The hotel had been chosen for me so I wasn't sure what to expect given the reviews. The staff was fine -- not overly friendly but they did their job. The hotel is a bit dark, especially the hallways, which have a quirky 1970s wallpaper. The room as well was dark, but not so bad when I raised the curtains to their maximum. While I first felt cheated by having in inward facing room, I reframed and realized this would be much quieter than having a room facing the street. I slept with the window open about 6 inches...

The room itself was functional -- not large though not small. Though it was dated, it was clean (which is my main concern). The bathroom as well was small, but functional. It served my needs -- the towels were more than decent and amenities were better than average.

I can't say whether I was lucky or whether it was a matter of lowered expectations, but my stay was very good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear RAKlein,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate all your feedback and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Much has been written, both good & bad, about the Empire. So first things first, the rooms are small; they fit a double bed, a small desk and some wardrobe space. The ensuite is equally tiny. But if you don't mind that - and I didn't - then the Empire has a lot going for it: great location, lovely rooftop bar and helpful staff. If you like room to roam your bedroom it's probably not for you but if you're looking for somewhere classy with a bed to sleep in and space to store luggage while exploring the city, I would recommend

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LondonMagellan

Dear LondonMagellan,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback and will share them with the team.