7,095 results
All reviews lincoln center ed's chowder house gossip girl pool deck central park columbus circle great location rooftop bar new york upper west side junior suite rooms are small around the corner times square nyc starbucks subway
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Wonderful hotel...in a convenient location near many restaurants and cultural events, and with a very accommodating staff. I needed my room urgently and Pasquale made it happen. Would definitely stay here next time I am in the City.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank michaelmerson
Scott G, General Manager at Empire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Michaeknerson,

Good morning,

First and foremost thank you for your business. I am delighted you had such an amazing experience at the Empire Hotel! Rest assured I will share your review with the entire team! Pasquale is a rock star and I will be sure to let him know! We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is our first stay at this hotel. As you walk in the lobby it is quite impressive and inviting. However, the rooms lack all of what the lobby has to offer. Our first room did not have working AC and with us having a power chair the size also made it impossible for my sister to move around. Luis was very professional and offered a few options to help accommodate the power chair and help my sister feel a little bit more comfortable. Because of his kindness and attentiveness I am giving this hotel the excellent rating. A few other patrons were complaining on the elevator of how unhappy they were with their stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear berodriguez,

First and foremost thank you for your business. I am delighted you had such an amazing customer experience at the Empire Hotel! Rest assured I will share your review with the entire team! Luis is a rock star and I will be sure to let him know! I am sorry about the slight challenge with the HVAC! We look forward to your return visit!

Scott G. GM

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This most definitely our new go-to in NYC. The staff is wonderful (thank you Pasquale!!!), extremely helpful, professional, and willing to do whatever you need...call a ride, hail a cab, store your luggage. Just fabulous.
The rooftop pool/lounge area is amazing! Plenty of loungers, cabana beds, tables and chairs. Drinks are served to you, the servers are awesome.
This location is perfect. Directly across from Lincoln Center, a block from Central Park. Restaurant choices everywhere you look, Starbucks and Duane Reed righboutside the lobby doors.
I personally don’t care about wallpaper, or a noisy elevator. Everything about this beautiful hotel was perfection.
I will stay here again in a heartbeat, and I would recommend it to my best friend, my parents, anyone asking for a great place to stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear palmerfam,

Scott G. GM

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We love this hotel. Its near Central Park, next to the Lincoln center and a great shopping venue (Century21) is a block away. It's also close to many great restaurants and not too far from Times Square (15 short blocks for an easy walk). The rooftop restaurant is beautiful with views, and the breakfast buffet was incredible and was a reasonable price ($20). TKTS is right next door in the Lincoln Center so that's so much better than waiting at Times Square for TKTS. The room was excellent too and the four elevators make the wait time minimal. THe gym is also excellent.

Room Tip: I havent had a bad room yet and have stayed many times.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Joe V,

Wow thank you so very much for your awesome review and business! I am thrilled we are your favorite hotel and I will share your review with my team! We look ofrard to your next visit!

BEst regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Great Hotel! Great Staff! Very nice Bar. Great Bartender! I have stayed in a few hotels in New York in the past! Including the Plaza several times, by far Felt more welcome and a friendlier staff! My room was quieter and the bar was nicer( staff wise) with a great Bartender.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear j0hnc0ates,

Thank you so very much for fantastic review! Thriulled you had a great stay made more enjoyable by the great staff! I will share your review with my entire TEAM.

BEst,