Holiday Inn NYC - Manhattan 6th Avenue - Chelsea
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$239
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
US$527
US$401
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$240
Great 4.5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$261
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$234
US$187
Good 3.5/5
US$516
US$415
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$112
  • Breakfast included
1,369 results
All reviewsthe holiday innthe empire state buildingnew yorkpenn stationrooms are smalltimes squaretwo double bedsmadison square gardenfront desk staffwhole foodsfreedom towerlocation is greatmin walkcentral locationlate checkaround the cornerstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2011

We have been with our kids in NY for 3 nights, and we booked a room with double beds at HOliday Inn. When we arrived at the hotel the staff( unfrendly staff) told to us that the room is not more available so one of our child has on the floor the accommodation:( The manager told to us that a next day will give to us another room but the next day we have received another small room and they refuse to put in our room a crib bed for our 2years doughter. Very unfrendly people and we paid 299$ per night. And another bed news is that they have BED BUGS!!! I am back from this hotel with a lot of itching:( Do not take this hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Amsterdam091
Reviewed 8 July 2011

My first stay in New York, I only needed a room for two days and I was cramming my entire trip with activities from morning until night time, so I'd barely be spending anytime in my room. Yes, the room is tiny, its NYC, and I got a heck of a bargain through Hotwire so I can't complain there. The location was great, 2 blocks from a subway station. When I arrived and settled into my room, I realized I was put in a room in the front of the hotel and directly in front of the elevator, I could have long jumped into the elevator. I could hear the noise from the front of the building and I could hear every single person getting on/off the elevator. I was asked to move and got moved higher up the 9th higher facing a residential building. I could see into the window and could even see what program he was watching. Thus, the blinds were closed the entire trip. I ate at the restaurant, which was empty, there was only one other table besides us. The service there was excellent. The food was pretty good for hotel restaurant food.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MsDanger
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I stayed here for 4 nights and found the hotel to be fine and in a pleasant area of Manhattan which felt safe waking around the area and on up to Time Square.

The underground is 2 blocks away and so only a couple of minutes by foot.

The room was quite small but apparently that's normal for New York so I am not going to complain about that.

I paid the extra for a view of The Empire State Building and wasn't disapointed seeing the place light up in different colours each night and on my first day and following morning half covered by the mist looking spectacular.

Happy hour in the bar was great and with a board behind the bar displaying clearly all the different beers they stocked me and my mate tried them all during our stay.

Justin the lad behind the bar was friendly and provided exellent service and we did have a snack of buffallo wings from the restaurant which were excellent too.

I must say all the food being served look delicious.

Whilst there a bulb went in the lamp and the flush on the toilet broke and so we reported both these problems on the way out for the day and when we retuned both had been rectified.

The hotel offers free Wi-fi which for the non U.S travellers is obviously useful if you have internet access on your mobile and want to keep in touch with the world whilst your away.

I would definately recommend this hotel to others when travelling to New York

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank owl-zat
Reviewed 30 June 2011

This is the first time I've stayed outside of midtown and wish I would have done it sooner. So much less crowded in this neighborhood. I liked the location and accessibility to both midtown and downtown.
It is everything you can expect from a HI but in miniature. A tiny lobby, just two elevators (occassional wait time), small lounge, small hallways, and small rooms. The rooms are sort of like staying in an RV.
Hotel staff all around were wonderful although some had difficulty with English.
I plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ryan.W
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Stayed for a quick weekend trip to the city. Loved proximity to subway, easy to get uptown and downtown easily. Spent the extra 20 on a view of the Empire State Building, which was lovely to look at both morning and night with all the lights on. Room around corner from elevator was amazingly quiet -- NO noise from neighbors at all! That was greatly appreciated. Bathroom is small and super well-organized, whole place was very clean. We walked over and back from Penn Station, it wasn't far enough to need a taxi (except if you have large bags or kids, then maybe a taxi would help).

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple