“Save the day!”
Review of The Mandarin Spa

The Mandarin Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: In New York City, there are many reasons for pain and stress to invade our bodies. I believe it is my job, and the healing therapists who work with me, to rebalance the Qi and create a regenerative, holistic experience for my clients. I wish to help remove stress and pain from my clients' bodies in a clean, relaxed and modern setting. It is my hope and desire that all who come to The Mandarin Spa will discover the power and energy of acupressure and reflexology so that they can enjoy a more relaxed and pain-free life.
Portland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Save the day!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We were touring the city on vacation and we just stumbled on this place. We were so tired of the walking then we scored on this relaxing spa. We were so pampered! I recommend the massage combination. We bounced back and had energy to go out later that night. Perfect way to maximize your stay in the Big Apple!!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank PDXRickB

New York City, New York
“The Mandarin Spa is GREAT!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been a regular at the Mandarin Spa and their new location is a nice improvement. More space, nice rooms and the usual great service. I usually have a full bodywork massage, and always leave feeling great. The staff is friendly and competent, and they offer all kinds of services - I've had foot massage, neck and shoulder when I've worked out too much. Try out the Mandarin Spa with Lisa and her crew. You won't be disappointed!

Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great traditional Chinese spa!!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I just got the best full body massage yesterday Traveling is hard on my body and I need a good strong massage sometime during our travels to relieve the aches and pains. They mentioned they'd just moved so the place is super clean, uber calm and professional looking. LIsa (I think she might be the owner) worked on me and knew just how to get the kinks out of my cranky back. We will be here for a couple of weeks, I think I'm going back for a facial! I'll try to get my husband to come, too. Inexpensive ... definitely worth every penny and more!

Visited June 2014