“Good burger but not exceptional”
Review of Bareburger

Bareburger
Ranked #1,354 of 15,860 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I was excited to taste Bareburger but in the end I was disappointed. I do not like the fact that you have to order at the bar and then get this « vibrator thing » to warn you when your food is ready. They even do not ask you how you would like your meat cooked which I think is number one requirement when we talk about « gourmet burger ».
If I go back I would try a more simple burger than the one with onion rings and French fries inside, it was a bit dry...

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

YouTube can make your own burger, and they serves many choices. Beer, wine and spiritüalizm choices are satisfied. They have also vegie anda vegan pieces.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner had heard about the impossible so when we booked our trip to NYC we knew as long time vegetarians we had to check it out.

We had spend the morning in the financial district and popped in to Bareburger for lunch, we were not disappointed!

We both went for the impossible burger with sides of fries. The burgers were the best veggie burgers we’ve ever had and amazingly close to beef.

We both had lemonade which we thought was a little bitter and not to our taste but that was the other flaw.

WE’LL MOST DEFINITELY BE RETURNING FOR ANOTHER BEFORE WE HEAD BACK TO THE UK!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to a couple of other locations and I’ve always enjoyed the delicious food, but this location is my favorite one! The service is amazing, the staff is super friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had an excellent bison burger, just cheddar and carmelized onons on brioche. Fresh, juicy flavorful medium. Better than it had been some months back and a reason I skipped Bareburger for a while and gave a low review last year
There are some new menu choices but I did not check those Note I wish the fries were better. The look us Brien and wonderful but to be really fresh cut and made right I would pay more. .

Barebuger is a good casual food and drink place to sit with a few friends.