This hotel is in the South Street Seaport area and is within walking distance of all downtown neighborhoods. Our room had a great terrace and view of the East River and Brooklyn Bridge. We had dinner in Soho and walked back to the hotel. It was quiet, well staffed, free wifi, and continental breakfast. We even parked overnight for $20. I prefer downtown because it feels like NYC and is far less congested than midtown. This hotel also has lots of good deals so it's a find in NYC. Did I mention the tasty cookies in the mid-afternoon? Or the fabulous Italian wine store around the corner? They are doing construction on Peck's Slip but we were here on the weekend and had no noise. They are also refacing the front of the hotel, so if you are planning a weekday trip, might be worth asking about whether those factors will impact your stay. The Fulton Street subway is about a 15 minute walk.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western