We had never stayed in the downtown area of NYC before. One of the criteria we looked for was parking. The Best Western Plus Seaport on Peck Slip almost under the Brooklyn Bridge was one of those we managed to seek out. It is about one block away from the South Street Seaport as seen on many a movie and is a hot spot for tourists. Located in a very historic area of New york, this hotel is on the old side with plenty of character that grabs you from entering the lobby through the halls and into the room. Our room at five windows in a corner unit. it was like staying in a bed and breakfast. Very clean and functional, the hotel was a quick walk to many of the significant sites of downtown NYC, City Hall, Wall Street, Federal Hall, 911 Ground Zero, fun shopping and great restaurants and leisure spots. The Best Western was also one of the more affordable hotels in NYC. The staff were most helpful and welcoming. They ensured our comfort and cared about our stay with them. Do stay. Feel the hostory from the cobblestone streets to the beautiful architecture of the low rise buildings around the hotel. Explore the wonderful pubs and shops only steps away and of course see parts of downtown NYC that few people take the time to explore.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western