As said I booked on internet and was cheaper than many places in brooklyn and in new jersey. The location is at the seaport, which is still under reconstruction but it is ok and safe, and a 5mins walk to fulton st/broadway and city hall. My room was large and comfortable with a sitting area and a coffee table. Bathroom was okay also. Breakfast is a bit on the weaker side although reach enough with coffee juices yogurth fruit salad cereals toasts and croissants. Yes, they use plastic cutlery but honestly I dont mind. All in all it is value for money and a very nice stay for the six nights I stayed. Staff also nice especially at night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western