We decided to try the Seaport Inn based on the Trip advisor reviews and we definitely weren't disappointed! We are from Texas and first-time visitors to the city so we weren’t sure what to expect sooooo, the hotel was great.
The staff was courteous and bent over backwards to be helpful in every way – they found out that our plans for Thanksgiving might have changed due to the weather moving east and next time I went downstairs they told me that according to their resources around town, the Hilton had one of the best Thanksgiving meals in the city. The second day we were there, we left at 9 am and didn’t return until 10:30 pm at which point Rita asked me if I had lost a camera – we thought we had misplaced it somewhere during our sightseeing that morning, they had found it in the lobby and looked through the pictures until they recognized my family.
We had a corner room with great views of the Brooklyn Bridge on one side and the financial district skyline out the other, the beds were extremely comfortable the room very quiet in addition to being reasonably priced compared for New York. We were two blocks from the Fulton street entrance to the subway so that was nice and there were numerous (like hundreds) places to eat nearby. Thank you Rita, Tia, William and Douglas plus a few other staff that I wasn’t sure of their names for helping make our visit an enjoyable one. This is a great hotel!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western