Just returned from a long weekend in New York. Have stayed in hotels up near Times Square but this is the first time ever staying down near the seaport. I have to say that the next time I ever take a trip to New York (which is often), I will definitely stay here as opposed to uptown. The neighborhood surrounding the hotel is very quiet and friendly. The hotel itself is very clean and comfortable. The staff? Without a doubt the friendliest hotel staff I have ever encountered. Rita is a welcome, smiling face as you come to check in. She remembers your name and is always eager to help. Robert, not so great with directions (just kidding) to the Brooklyn Bridge, but is a fun personality to have around. Skye, the breakfast attendant, is a pleasure to see in the morning. She is sweet, kind, always asking is there is more she can do.
The only negative would be internet (free) was spotty to non-existent in the room (ok reception in the lobby) and the TV channels reception was sporadic.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western