A budget hotel with 5-star service, room was very clean (a small tear in chair upholstery, a peeled corner of wall paper), and located in what may be the quietest corner of Manhattan below 59th Street, yet still accessible to everything made this a perfect place for my family to stay. Front desk staff was pretty helpful, although I would have been a little upset had I taken the concierge's advice that a trip to Newark Airport would take an hour at 5am on Memorial Day and we needed to leave 3 hours before our flight left... Rooms were well cleaned every day, very spacious (much bigger than I expected for a NYC hotel room, even with 2 beds), breakfast was adequate with pastries and coffee (the waffles were okay, the eggs and sausage were what you would get at a fast food joint). I will stay here on my next NYC trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western