The hotel might seem to be located away of the tourist areas but in fact it is a walking distance to ground zero, Staten Island Ferry, China Town, Wall Street, Brooklyn Bridge and so on. The closest subway station is Fulton St. I had a great time in this hotel, the staff was very helpful and you feel welcome. The room might need some updates but the one I had was cleaned, spacious and comfy with a view over the Brooklyn Bridge. The breakfast is good and you can make your own waffle. I have been at the BW President at Time Square and had a very very bad experience. Comparing price/quality/service BW Seaport Inn is unbeatable. BW Seaport Inn is a hotel to look at when visiting NYC. The Fulton area is offering a great variety of dinning choices and in summer time you can also watch movies on sundeck chairs sipping drinks and tasting food from nice food trucks that change from day to day. Being very picky about hotels this one is worth the money and a very good choice when staying in NYC. I highly recommend it and will definitely be back to that one for my next visit to the big apple.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western