I was traveling with my family of 12 to New York City--many were seniors, and we all enjoyed our stay here. The hotel location is in downtown, very near to Brooklyn bridge--we used taxis from the airport to get here. The hotel is nice and clean. But we are truly impressed by the service we got from the staff. They were very warm and friendly. They were very helpful in recommending restaurants (many options that are walking distance from the hotel), shopping places (a huge department store called Century21 in which my family loved to go is only a couple blocks away), and where to get cheap broadway tickets. We didn't use subway at all, but we mostly walked to places (9/11 war memorial, Brooklyn bridge, restaurants, etc). Tia, one of the staff, was very helpful giving us discounts on shopping areas, ordering taxi at late late night, and storing our luggages. She went above and beyond in serving us. We truly recommend this hotel and would stay here again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western