First trip to New York city and it was only a few days after Christmas. Being a best western plus, I wasn't expecting much. Sure the building isn't pleasing to the eyes when driving up to the hotel. The elevator area wasn't that much better. However, the lobby wasn't bad and the room arguably is one of the best deal you can find in New York. Another friend of ours booked a much more modern hotel for a much higher price but we would have rather stayed here instead. The room was roomy it was modern enough, had enough aesthetic appeal and amenities. It is a best western plus standard room but in New York. Hotels in NY are a whole dif ball game than anywhere else. Did I mentioned that it is in Seaport and next to the Brooklyn Bridge? Would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western