My husband and I stayed at the Seaport Inn on Dec 6 for three nights. I have to say that our experience was a very positive one.
Our room was on the 5th floor and we had a view of the Brooklyn Bridge from our window. The room was a decent size and the bed was comfy.
The front desk was very nice and helpful. On the one rainy day I needed to take a cab to my class and they arranged for a car to come and get me and take me to class. Also they let my husband do a late check out on our last day and stored our bags all free of charge.
The morning breakfast spread was adequate but the room is really small and hard to navigate. We never did get waffles as the waffle maker was always being occupied.
The hotel is within walking distance to Battery Park, Little Italy and Wall Street. There is a Subway station a few blocks away that we utilized to go to Manhatten one evening.
I highly reccommend this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western