We decided on this hotel because it was difficult to find any hotel in New York without negative comments. We use Best Western when touring the States, so decided to use this hotel for our 5 night stay.
The hotel is next to the Brooklyn Bridge and we had a view that overlooked the bridge - really pretty at night. The area is very quiet, lots of places to eat and a shopping mall nearby - the deli next to the hotel is very handy.
The hotel itself is quiet, the rooms are very clean and thebreakfast is standard BW - but good to fill-up on before a day sightseeing. Our only complaint would be the size of the breakfast room which is too small; there are only four or five tables which fill up quickly. People were also sitting eating at the PC, which limited its use.
The hotel is within easy walking distance of Ground Zero, Liberty Park and the ferries. There are also two subway stations nearby to get uptown.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western