Really enjoyed this little hotel. Our terrace room had views of the Brooklyn Bridge and the weather was warm enough for evening cocktails and am coffee. The breakfast room was jammed but offerings were appreciated and we enjoyed listening to everyone else's plans for the day. Room was not large but had a mini fridge, flat screen tv & a soaker tub. Had dinner the first night at a great Italian/Fresh Fish restaurant around the corner called Carmine's. A bit of a walk to the subway but the neighbourhood was really interesting. The best part was that Matt Damon was in our hotel as they were shooting a movie on the street in front of the hotel. The only negative was that we were travelling with our teenage daughter and the terrace rooms only had one bed. The rollaway cot was so uncomfortable that she had to crawl in with us. Luckily it was a Queen sized bed and the staff did remove the expense from our bill.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western