I've stayed in many hotels in NYC and this is the first time I've stayed at a hotel where I barely heard any traffic outside. No horns honking, no beeping, only once did I hear sirens.
Location is near the South Street Seaport and that area which is a great area of the city. Quiet but unique. About a 15 minute walk to the nearest subway stops. I walked to Battery Park and could walk to the World Trade Center site - always plenty of people around felt safe walking around
Nice large room, and free wifi, refrigerator big pluses. Free continental breakfasts and free cookies in the afternoon available too. Staff was very nice, rooms clean.
I would highly recommend this hotel and location.
Only thing that turned me off is when I was leaving I asked if the person at the front desk could get me a taxi. She told me the price and then luckily said it was their car service not a taxi. I didn't want their overpriced car service and had to walk about a block away to flag a taxi myself
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western