“Perfect location and stay”

Night Theater District
Ranked #250 of 471 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Very comfy room and bed. Perfect location and helpful staff. The only cons is that the rooms are a bit dark, no natural light coming through windows, no views. But the rest is everything really good. Clean, good service, nice staff.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fjcalzado
Maringly M, Front Office Manager at Night Theater District, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear guest, thank you for your review. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay including the service provided. We hope you choose us again for a future stay whenever you return to NYC.

mmorrobel@nighthotelny.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,197)

Reviewed 1 December 2013

My wife had wanted to go into New York City to see a play. So instead, I decided to take my wife on a little getaway into to the city for a few days (Yes I did take her to see a play too). We stayed in a King Suite on the penthouse level with a balcony. I must say that I am glad that I had chose this hotel, staff treated us warmly no matter what time of the day or night that we came in. Due to the proximity of this hotel to Times Square and Theater District choosing this hotel was a smart choice. I loved the ambiance that this hotel exuded from the moment that we walked in (Dark & Lovely). This hotel definitely has a vibe of its own and I like that. Once we got to our room we were greeted with a complimentary bottle of champagne and a personalized letter (very nice touch). Next we walked out to the balcony where we had a nice view of the hustle and bustle of the city. This definitely a hotel that I will stay in again, it is hard to beat this combination of customer service and attention to detail that this hotel provides. Made the both of us feel like people and not just another number. Thank You for make our stay quite pleasant.

Room Tip: Try staying in one of the suites very nice!!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Veejax64
Maringly M, Front Office Manager at Night Theater District, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Veejax64, we are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for posting your review because it's a nice way to share it with others. We look forward to welcome you back. Please email me directly for any future bookings; it will be a pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed at the hotel it was very nice but very dark. The service was great. Robert at the front desk was especially helpful and very courteous. The restaurant he sent us to was great and I was very impressed. Thanks Robert

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Maringly M, Front Office Manager at Night Theater District, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Thank you for your review David M! We are glad you had a good time while staying with us and that you enjoyed NYC as well as the restaurant Robert recommended. We hope you choose us for your next visit to NYC. Please contact me directly for any future bookings.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I took a holiday with my fiancée and our chosen destination was New York, a friend of mine recommended Night Hotel so we got our self there and I caught myself with Robert he did all the itinerary and he explained to us how to get through New York City he also got us booked to 3 top notch restaurants in the city last minute it was absolutely brilliant, hes a fantastic staff and also has a top notch customer service.

Excellent experience and a fabulous holiday,will recommend to my friends and family.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkBaldove

Dear MarkBaldove, we appreciate your review. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay. I am glad Robert assisted you with all requests and recommendations. We look forward to welcome you back in the future. Please feel free to email me directly in order to guarantee the best available rate on your future booking.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

My husband and I just spent three nights at this lovely hotel. From the time we arrived we knew we had made a good choice. The front desk folks were extremely friendly and helpful. Location was just perfect; within walking distance from Times Square, the Theaters, shopping, and great restaurants that were recommended by the folks at the front desk. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to New York City.

Room Tip: We first went thru AAA to reserve a room, but noticed that the reservation only said "standard...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LakeGastonGal

Dear LakeGastonGal, thank you for posting your review about your stay at NIGHT. We appreciate the positive feedback since it is our goal to satisfy all guests. The Night hotel staff is thrilled to know your experience was great and that you would like to come back again. Please email me directly for any future reservation.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

It was my first time in the US, I had a very rough trip arriving to NYC during a storm but once I got to the hotel it just kept getting better. Starting with the location the hotel is situated in the heart of times square which made life much much easier, I was a short walk away from all the spots I wanted to visit. Checking in was a very smooth process and the receptionist with very pleasant, helpful and friendly, I was directed to my room on the 4th floor in no time and was very pleased with the cleanness of the room and the very comfy bed. Whenever I needed anything from the reception the picked up before the phone even rang :D they were very helpful and made me feel welcomed. Upon checking out the receptionist helped me get a cap without even asking. I'm definitely staying at the night hotel again once am back in NY.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank RaneimRashid
Maringly M, Front Office Manager at Night Theater District, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Dear Raneim R, thank you for let us know about your experience staying at NIGHT. We are delighted to know that everything was great and that you liked the hotel and the service provided. We would love for you to come again, therefore please contact me directly for any future reservations.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

my husband and I stayed in the Night hotel NYC in sept 2013 for 5 days and it was the perfect base for our trip. the location was fantastic. right off times square but not too noisey. close to rockerfellar centre and subways. The room was small but had everything we needed and was very boutique and of a very high standard. I would go as far as to say luxury. The bed was very comfortable, the service from the staff was outstanding they could not have been more helpful.
the irish bar across the road 'the perfect pint' has a lovely rooftop garden, nice beers and food and free wifi. there was wifi available in hotel at a small charge too.
I will be recommending this hotel for a long time and hope to return VERY soon

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EB_510
Maringly M, Front Office Manager at Night Theater District, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear EB_510, thank you for your review. We are very happy to know you enjoyed your stay here at NIGHT. We will appreciate your recommendations and look forward to welcome you soon. Please contact me directly to assist you with your booking.