All reviews brooklyn bridge the financial district wall street battery park front desk statue of liberty stock exchange new york downtown manhattan corner king room wtc memorial walking distance world trade center nice bed attached restaurant metro station quiet at night
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Ideally situated, walking distance to Ground Zero, Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park and Wall Street.
Easy access to Metro system to get to Central Park etc.
Friendly helpful staff would certainly stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Datchet
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel a few blocks from Ground Zero. Hotel location is very good (for us in this particular trip), staff is friendly, and most importantly, the room is clean and spacious (for NY standards).

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank heidic320
Reviewed 17 November 2017

We got a good deal online (considering the prices in New York), the location is great, excellent value, comfortable bed...after two nights we left rather disappointed. It was a..."meh" stay.
The staff at reception were ok. They were not rude, but they were not friendly either.
The rooms were alright. They were not too small, but they were not spacious either.
..and so on.
I think the problem is that we expected more from a hotel with the Sheraton name on it. You expect a big chain to be rather impersonal when it comes to decoration, little details, etc but, at the same time, you expect the friendlier staff, great service, bigger rooms and an overall touch of class which we definitely miss this time around.
In saying that, if you get a good deal, it is worth the stay. Location, cleanliness and security make it a safe bet for a couple of nights.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Eledublin
artcheung, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton New York Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Eledublin:

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent visit with us. I am sorry to see that we did not exceed your expectations. The room size is standard for new build properties in New York City. I have shared your comments with my executive committee to ensure that we improve our service. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to host your stay in the future.

Best regards,
Arthur Cheung

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for business but usually prefer midtown so I can be near theaters and restaurants I know. The area is interesting and safe to walk around. Not many tourists though you’re not far from the 911 Memorial. The front desk people were pleasant and the room was comfortable. Room service was too expensive and had extra charges added. The restaurant/bar off the lobby is pretty good and there’s a nice courtyard area outside the hotel entrance. The hotel is on a tiny street so far downtown that’s its hard to find and hard to get to.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

First of all I must say that Theresa at front desk was great at check in and went out of her way to get me a brand new yoga mat to use since she wasn’t satisfied that the ones they had were nice enough. Staff all around warm and friendly. Rooms nicely remodeled but minuscule. Very convenient to Wall Street and very lively neighborhood on a weeknight. Would come back here if I need to be in this area.

Trip type: Travelled on business