“Nice tasty pizza ”

Ranked #7,356 of 13,938 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Stopped by Bravo pizza on a cold winters day on the weekend . Was not that busy service was good and pizza was tasty and warm . Nice place for a quick bite to eat .

There are newer reviews for Bravo Pizza

Reviewed 2 January 2014

It was late when we happened upon Bravo Pizza. Most everything else was closed, so we stopped in here for a slice or two.

We found the pizza to be fresh and the crust just perfect...a bit crisp but not too thick. The atmosphere isn't anything to write home about, but the place fit the bill and the pizza, most importantly, was great.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

This review is based on my visit to the Bravo on 6 East 42nd Street. I was staying around the corner near Bryant Park and it was a convenient 2-4 minute walk. The place is small and no frills- you order your slices or pie, you get it fast and hot, and you either carry it out or sit at one of the few tables or bench spaces available. Coming from New Orleans, "good" pizza is honestly hard to find, so I loved every single moment I had with my slices. Two slices were enough for me. The meal, including a drink, ran about $11.

I would definitely recommend it if you are in the area, but I'd also say don't go out of your way to come to this spot. They seem to have a few different shops throughout Manhattan.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

The staff are not nice, they got the orders wrong, the food was mediocre and we all got sick from it. Run do not walk past. Hopefully the The Food Inspectors will come and CLOSE IT DOWN!

3  Thank sneNewYork
Reviewed 17 April 2013

This is a great place to grab a slice of pizza between trips to The New York Library & Grand Central Station. It was one of the best pizzas I've tasted & the place had a classic New York vibe with posters of Goodfellas & other movies inside. More of a takeaway joint that a restaurant but is a must, great great pizza!!