“Fresh food fast”

Ranked #1,710 of 13,938 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed at the Westin next door, so it was a convenient place for a quick delicious dessert after the theatre, or a quick sandwich for breakfast or lunch.Cookies are expensive, by the lb, but delicious.

There are newer reviews for EuroPan Cafe

Reviewed 22 June 2014

HUGE breakfast! Near Times Square and the subway station, this location has comforatble seating and good food. The breakfast were large and ran about $6. Filled up two teenage boys easily. Seating can be a bit tight just because they get crowded. Helpful service. Good, filling food!

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Coffee brake with European cake ! Come here and relax for minute from NY streets. Sit down relax and watch people on the street

1  Thank RM_Way
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Quick food at moderate cost. pastas are good for kids. Sandwiches are decent. Better alternative than delis.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a great place to grab a quick and very affordable breakfast. They have all the traditional items, bagels, pancakes, omelette, quiche, pastries, bacon and eggs cooked to order. Everything has always been fresh and quick, did I mention affordable. I usually try to spend less on breakfast and save my dollars for my "I heart NY" souvenir shirts which you all know you are going to buy. The only negative thing I can say is...NO MILK. They have all the bottled drinks you would expect, but I am a Southern girl and I need my milk with breakfast. They can pour you some in a paper cup, but in my opinion it is not the same. Even with that, I have eaten here maybe 12 times on my business and pleasure trips. Enjoy!