1,474 results
All reviews rooftop bar hudson square rooms are small holland tunnel micro hotel new york public spaces frosted glass greenwich village cool hotel city view lower manhattan spent nights enjoyed my stay king room hotel room hotel is great
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed @ Arlo Soho for a wedding- great venue! Has a high class hostel feel with a 5 star hospitality team! Special shout out to Lindsey G for adding her personal touch to both me and my family. Will come back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
BassimO1, General Manager at Arlo SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Hi Dan,

We are thrilled to know that Lindsey was able to provide you and your family with such positive and memorable experience, on such a joyous occasion. We look forward to providing you with another great experience in the future!

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Typically like to take my wife on short weekend trips to the city and stay in the midtown area for dinner and a broadway show. I recently had to stay in the Soho area of the city for a business trip and heard a lot about Arlo Soho. This hotel was a phenomenal find as i cannot stop talking about it to friends and family. Location cannot be beat, service on all levels was excellent and so natural, the overall vibe from lobby to roof top was so chic!

I cannot wait to go back with my wife for a weekend get away. Kudos and thank you to the Arlo staff for a memorable visit...

Cheers!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank strandpark123

Hi Strandpark123,

We are thrilled to know that our quirky hotel in SoHo was able to surprise you with a memorable experience on your first visit. We really appreciate you sharing your experience and for your recommendations as well. We look forward to providing you and your wife with another 5 star experience on your next weekend get away!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Arlo Soho for an entire week on a business trip. The hotel enjoys a very good location just between Soho and Tribeca with the redline subway stop nearby in Canal St intersection.

As for the hotel itself I have mixed feelings. This hotel should appeal a younger crowd who values more the hipster vibe, the hotel’s common areas and the amazing rooftop. Love the vibe, the candy store as you enter the property, the lighting and especially the rooftop which was alive during my stay.

However, the rooms are tiny. The toilet is literally next to the door. I found it small and cramped and I was solo.

If you don’t mind the tiny rooms, select service (no in-room dining, etc) then its a great property to enjoy and move around downtown NY, as well as enjoy its vibrant rooftop.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank EJT80
BassimO1, General Manager at Arlo SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Hello EJT80,

We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay in our quirky little hotel in SoHo. Our rooms sure are small, but we did try our best to make them fully functional and as comfortable as possible. I understand however, that our bathroom layout could make some feel uncomfortable. I am glad it didn't affect your overall experience, and you were able to enjoy our other amenities. We hope to welcome you back in the near future, and thank you again for choosing Arlo SoHo.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

The Arlo is a hip spot. The staff is awesome, the rooms are interesting and comfortable. The bed was super comfortable. I was traveling with European colleagues, and some of them got bunk beds and were surprised. We enjoyed the rooftop bar very much. It's a great spot.

Room tip: Make sure you ask about what kind of room configuration you want.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank goregirl918

Hello Goregirl918,

We are happy to hear you found our little hotel in SoHo to be hip and such a great spot. As one of the newer hotels in SoHo your feedback means the world to us. Our bunk beds are a little out of the ordinary, but we tried our best to make sure they were fully functional while making sure comfort was a top priority. We hope the next time your in town, you come back for another visit.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Positives - Friendly staff at check-in. Interesting decor. Lovely fragrance which you can buy. Nice rooms albeit slightly small. Nice rooftop bar.

Negatives - We attended happy hour in the bar where the guests are given free drinks and canapés. The barman however was very surly and quite rude. He wasn't friendly or welcoming at all and he kept making comments about how it wasn't as busy as he wanted it to be. Not professional at all which put a dampener on what would have been a nice experience. Our room was also quite small and nobody offered to carry our luggage for us.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Octavia93

Hi Octavia93,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share you feedback about your experience with us. I apologize for your negative experience with one of our barman in the restaurant. Customer service is very important to us, and we wouldn't want that experience to deter you from staying with us again in the future. You can be sure that we will be touching base with the restaurant staff. I am glad that it did not negatively affect your stay overall. We'd love a second opportunity at providing you with a five star experience. Thank you again for choosing Arlo SoHo and we hope to see you again in the near future.