“Pumbaa!”

and up
The Lion King On Broadway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the stunning artistry, the unforgettable music and the exhilarating choreography of this musical theater phenomenon-one of the most awe-inspiring productions ever brought to life on stage. A remarkable tale of hope and adventure, THE LION KING has found its way into the hearts of millions. As The New York Times says, "There is simply nothing else like it." Now is the time to join the circle of life at THE LION KING, The Award-Winning Best Musical, playing on Broadway eight times a week at the Minskoff Theatre. The show running time is 2 hours 30 minutes. Performance times vary by season, please visit our website for current performance dates and times.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Fantastic - great performance, absolutely loved every minute of the show and it went past so fast. The costumes are brilliant!
If you go to NYC can fully recommend this show.

There are newer reviews for The Lion King

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This musical had such beautiful costumes. I wish that I didn't already know the storyline so that it would have been more exciting. The performers were very good as well. We loved the cocktails in the little sippy cups!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Went to see the lion king on the 8th July for the evening performance.

Im not a big theatre goer but have seen a few shows in the past.

The lion king was visually outstanding and had funny bits too.

I did find myself a bit bored throughout some of the solos though and the drinks prices are absolutely disgusting, I think i paid 10 dollars for a small can of beer...

Wouldnt go back for the price ($160 per ticket) but im sure alot of avid theatre goers loved it.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I had never been t a Broadway Theatre and this came as a surprise when my friend invited to see "The Lion King". I could not imagine the way it was portrayed and the act along with the music was out of the world experience.

A must go if you are at NYC...

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We went to the Saturday afternoon 2pm show after buying tickets the night before as they had a few odd seats left.
We arrived at 1.30 and the queue to get in was around the corner but to be honest it was a little pointless as if you walked to the door they let you straight in.
We had seats on the front row of the mezzanine (not bad for last minute tickets) which were great as we were up high we could see everything that was going on.
I won't say too much to spoil it for anyone thinking of going, but if you are in NY this show is a MUST.
Its about 2 and half hours long with a 15 minute break. There were quite a lot of small children in the audience which we expected for an afternoon show but because the show is just non stop the kids there made no fuss or noise as they were taken in by it all.
Go and See it!!!!