“OK Italian food”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 35th Street
Transit: Penn Station
Description: In a warm and inviting atmosphere, Cooper’s Tavern offers a fresh, modern approach to American cuisine. Chef Julian Clauss-Ehlers brings refined comfort to the table with a menu that includes Bershire pork chops, Black Angus steaks, fish & chips, falafel-crusted salmon and a signature “Skyscraper Burger” made with the famed LaFrieda beef.
Reviewed 12 April 2017

We had a company dinner here. It was pretty good, if a bit slow. Cocktails were pretty good. Reasonably priced for NYC. Decent food. Great for convenient cocktail or dinner if you are staying at the hotel.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

A very good restaurant, offering different menus. It was not far from my hotel, I am often returned because it was very good

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Any time I can walk into a bar and someone hands me a drink I know I am in my happy place. Coopers Tavern was my favorite hotel bar. Cheers!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

I visited Coopers on a Friday night for dinner and a drink. Several other places had 1 hour waits for a table but Coopers was able to accommodate our group of 3 in just a few minutes. I started off with a gin cocktail, i believe it was the the Inventor, which was very good, just a bit sweet. Then I ordered a burger which was delicious! The quality of food and the interior of the place struck me more as a gastropub than a tavern. I would defiantly go back again.

1  Thank Alexander G
Reviewed 15 January 2016

We ate here one evening. We waited quite a whie to be shown to a table but the service was quick once seated. Nice lively atmosphere. However sadly the food was average.