“Excellent”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

My family and I adored this cute little restaurant! The service was very personalized and the place was very cute and quaint. We loved the sushi there! A tad expensive but still very worth it!

• Visited December 2012

Rye, New York
“Best sushi in the area.”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

As a very tiny place (room for 23 guests) it can get the best of fish. Not very cheap but still worth it. Good sushi just doesn't come cheap in NYC. Had some fatty tuna which was fenomenal. A nice touch serving the sushi on a beatiful wooden plate.

Visited July 2012
Hong Kong, China
“Small joint with great, authentic sushi - cheaper version of Gari”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

My friend and I came here with the recommendation that this is a cheaper version of Sushi of Gari (which is by the way my favorite sushi restaurants in the world life to date). Overall the quality and price have confirmed this belief. We ordered a medium to top grade omakase (chef selection), and since we went early in the evening, the sushi chef was basically only serving us at the sushi bar. We had about 10 pieces each, finished off with a soup. I had 2 beer in addition, and after tax and tips my bill came to be $96. Great food with fair value.

• Visited June 2012
Woodland, California
“Fabulous affordable sushi”
Reviewed 3 March 2011

Had their sushi to go and it was absolutely delicious! The staff was super friendly and the restaurant small but cute. Their menu was really interesting and made it difficult to pick what to eat. I would absolutely go back! If you're going to eat in though, I would definitely make a reservation especially if you are more than 2.

• Visited February 2011
Boulder, Colorado
“Mediocre”
Reviewed 9 October 2008

Cute little hole in the wall. Absolutely empty on a Wednesday night. Sushi was OK, but definitely not anything to write home about.