This well located hotel near Times Square was a surprise. My company booked it and warned that many rooms are small and some lack windows.
I had a nice size with two windows.
Check in was fast and friendly.
Elevators are slow and small, but acceptable.
Bed was comfortable and flat screen TV had plenty of options,
Internet was included for my room, but is not always.
Temperature control was my only complaint. An old fashioned steam radiator was hard to control and there was a tiny window air con if needed.
Bathroom was updated.
I found that not having a mirror above the sink was annoying.
Hard to get balance of hot and cold for shower at first.
There was no in room safe and the front desk could not take my small laptop as they did not offer lockboxes that could accommodate even a small laptop. This was a big annoyance for me.
Staff was always excellent!!! I have to emphasize this was a nice surprise for New York.
Heat controls, shower and lack of safe cause me to lower my rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the Heart of Times Square in Our Boutique Accommodations. The Amsterdam Court Hotel in Times Square provides you with attentive guest services in its convenient Broadway Theater District location. Spend your next stay in the city at our boutique NYC hotel to experience all that the Amsterdam Court has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Amsterdam Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Amsterdam Court
- Amsterdam Court Hotel New York
- Amsterdam Hotel New York
- Amsterdam Court New York City
- Amsterdam Court Hotel Nyc