1,273 results
All reviews living room full kitchen welcome basket apartment style new york breakfast room the penthouse waffle maker dining table well equipped kitchen times square bagels apartment building street noise waldorf astoria rockerfeller centre breakfast was included
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Our family of four stayed in a two bedroom apartment at the BW Plus for one night after Christmas. We couldn't have picked a better hotel. The location, the accommodations,and the family friendly atmosphere made our overnight trip a nice experience. I am sure this hotel will be our top pick when we return to NYC.

2  Thank imoran
robg64, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hospitality House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Thank you for your review and patronage! We strive to make a pleasurable experience for our guests and their families. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Big Apple!!

Reviewed 30 December 2011

My family and I have stayed her for the past two years - we range in age form 3-years-old to grand parents and number anywhere from 6 - 8 people....no problem; not even with just one bathroom. My husband and I are native New Yorkers and we love to bring the kids and grandkids up to experience the holidays in the one city that truly gets me in the Christmas Spirit. We've stayed other places but have not found any that equal this little jewel of a hotel. And the breakfast is a bargain :)

2  Thank Margaret F

Thank you for your stay and your review. We love to hear about returning New Yorkers!! We are glad your family enjoyed our hotel and service. We hope to see you agauin soon!!

Reviewed 24 December 2011

What makes our stay really enjoyable at BW Plus Hospitality is the exemplary service attitude of Mr. Robert Gaeta and its family-oriented atmosphere. USA is not short of any 5* hotels or cheaper options but one that has genuinely great customer service attitude is hard to come by as we have learnt from our many trips around the world.
Rob not only made a beautiful service recovery by inviting us to stay with them again on our way back to NYC so that he could personally see to our needs, which he did. he also reserved a room for our friend's family who was travelling with us out of goodwill. I am sure Rob could have rented the 2 bedroom suites for a higher price any time as the apt is always full to the brim.
Thomas Alvich, the chief maintenance office is also very efficient in rectifying any problems we had with the suite. The smiley Chinese lady serving breakfast is also very friendly and helfpful.
We congratulate Rob for managing a great team and would like to thank him for the opportunity to experience the great culture of the Best Western. Our holiday ends on a high note and we wish Rob and team a "Very Blessed and Merry Christmas, and a Very Happy New Year!"

2  Thank GenXYZ
robg64, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hospitality House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2011

Thank you so much for this beautiful review!! I have shared it with Tom and Cindy (from the breakfast) and Thanked them for their efforts. As a hotelier for almost 30 years now there is no greater satisfaction than having guests like you and your family!! You have given us the chance to improve and learn..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Health and Happiness in 2012. We hope to see you again!! Please let me know if you plan to return to NYC again. We, I, would get great pleasure in serving you again!!
Thank you again..

Reviewed 18 December 2011

We had a 2 bedroom apartment. We stayed 4 nights and enjoyed the very large apartment, big TVs 3 big kitchen, big bathroom very good breakfast as much as you want, waffel machine was fun. Wonderful staff. So near everything we walked to lots of the big attractions. We also used the subway which is near so I can recommend this hotel. If I had to find a niggle then maybe the traffic noise but it was ok.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Claudia905

Thank you for being our guests and for your positive review!! We are happy you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon. Please consider me at your service if you should plan to return. Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Reviewed 12 December 2011

So much had been said of this apt so I thought I will just highlight two bad experiences instead:
1. Do not expect the counter staff to take or pass on your enquiries/ requests/instructions from one to another (the counter staff work in shifts and on different days) - apparently they don't.
2. Do not use the laundry services because they go by weight and you have no clue how heavy your clothes are unless you have a weighing machine. Ours cost a bomb and two Calvin Klein polos went missing. Instead of delivering the next day as promised, they took 3 days. So if you really need to use the laundry please make sure you budget for extra time and $. Otherwise take a 10 mins walk down the avenue and spend 2 hours waiting for your laundry to be done. We did not want to do the latter as we were on holiday and it was raining but only to encounter something so unreliable. We only got our clothes before check out and discovered the loss at our next destination. When we called BW to help, they said "we are not responsible". But certainly they can help to check with the laundromat for us as it was recommended by BW who have been using them all this time?

1  Thank VibrantAurora
robg64, General Manager at Best Western Plus Hospitality House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2011

Dear TrueSingaporean,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for your stay and apologize that the ourtside laundry service that we recommmend to our guests did not meet expectations. I am sorry they lost some of your items and were slow to deliver. We do not make any profit from using them and paying by the pound is much cheaper than your typical hotel charge which is usually billed by each garment. We will be changing the service that we use due to your feedback. Thank you for sharing that experience with us so we can improve.

I would very much like to speak with you about the missing items if you can please contact me I would be grateful.

We strive to create a world class service experience for our guests and I would very much like an opportunity to show you that we better than what you experienced. We can discuss that too when we speak.

Thank you for your kind consideration,