Myself, my husband and my two children (6 and 10 months) stayed here at the end of June for 4 days. It was our first time to NYC and we were really unsure where to stay but ended up booking this hotel based on reviews here plus that it offered a separate bedroom. We arrived quite late at night (1am) and neither the sofa bed for our 6 year old nor the crib for the baby were set up which was really inconvenient after a long flight from Europe. we called front desk who sent someone up but he struggled to find linen. the next day we complained to the duty manager who apologised and later that day sent a bottle of wine to our room. That's what I call customer service. Later in our holiday at a different place we had a similar thing happen but were told that it was because they couldn't accept liability for setting up the pac'n'play which I guess makes sense. So I feel a bit bad that I complained to BW. we had one other hiccup at the hotel and they resolved it by refunding part of the stay. A really nice and unexpected gesture.
So the hotel: clean, great location, high chairs for babies, not bad breakfast buffet (a bit more fruit wouldn't go amiss), our 6 year old loved being able to make his own waffles. All the staff were really friendly and helped us book transport to La Guardia when we were leaving. This is not a fancy place but is a great base if you have small kids and especially if you want extra space. The rooms were really nice and the kitchen well equipped. I will recommend this to friends. We didn't stay here on our way to Europe purely and simply because we wanted a roof top bar for our last night so stayed round the corner at the Kimberly otherwise we would have been back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While visiting one of the most extraordinary cities in the world, we invite you to live like a New Yorker in the center of it all at the award winning BEST WESTERN PLUS Hospitality House. Relax in your very own exclusive Manhattan apartment-style suite designed with all the comforts of a large home without sacrificing any of the benefits of hotel amenities and services. Imagine yourself stepping out of your front door and being in the center of it all, with all New York's spectacular major attractions just a short walking distance away. While resting in your suite all of the fantastic sights and sounds that make New York City so great are just outside your window. Hotel guests especially appreciate spreading out in their very own apartment suite after a full day out in our thrilling city. No other New York City hotel can compare to our oversized rooms and great location. We're ideally located near Times Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Central Park and any number of subway and transportation hubs. Our expansive apartment-style suites are designed to make your experience convenient and comfortable. As you enter one of our luxuriously appointed suites, you are warmly welcomed with a large living room, full kitchen, dining area, separate private bedroom(s) and a well appointed bathroom(s). The apartments all come complete with oak wood flooring, 11 foot ceilings, and noise reduction windows. All of our oversized suites are three and four room full apartments designed for luxury living. This property is designed to be a home away from home with fully outfitted kitchens, stone counters, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and kitchenware for up to six people. Pillow top mattresses and full bathroom botanical amenities are offered to all our guests. Both of our Penthouses have beautiful outdoor balconies in addition to all the rest. And it doesn't end there, The BEST WESTERN PLUS Hospitality house dishes up complimentary breakfast daily. Enjoy piping hot eggs and made to order waffles, cereals, yogurts, fresh fruits, breads, pastries, (delivered daily), juices and 100% Arabica coffee. Our hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi and a local fitness center access that keeps you connected and up with your fitness routine. Free fitness facilities and classes like yoga, kettlebell, and Pilates, basketball court, weights, machines, aerobics, sauna, steam room, and two swimming pools are all available to our adult guests. Free local telephone calls from your room and free newspaper at your door every weekday are just a few additional perks. Our award winning world class multilingual service team stands ready to anticipate anything you might need 24 hours a day. Read the variety of free newspapers or use our free computer/printers or just to come mingle with the other guests in our public lobby hospitality suite. Enjoy free tea or coffee there throughout the day. Take a break on our outdoor public deck that offers a quiet peaceful area during warmer months, complete with flowers and benches. Book your ideal New York City dream experience at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Hospitality House today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hospitality House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Hospitality House Hotel New York City
- Best Western Hospitality Hotel
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western
- Best Western Hospitality House New York