My sister, nephew and myself went to New York this May. Looked for appropriate place to stay at reasonable price and failed at first. Normally I go to NYC few times a year, but on my own. Going there with famility is a challenge from the "hotel" point of view.
Found really the best rate directly at hotel's website (it was the best, comparing to other sites). Hotel room was spacious. Decoration of the room was sweet, but little bit tired. Reception was super friendly and helpful.
Generally, if you are traveling with family and want to stay centrally - this is an option. Still, the hotel is slightly washed-out, so take it only if you can get a deal for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City