Centrally located so we were able to access the nearby attractions easily...with a 3 year old. Great art and figures all over to view. Unique style that felt artsy. The size and dimensions felt cozy, not too oversized nor tight. We were unable to utilize the roof top bar due to day and time of day we arrived and the downstairs bar/resturant was closed early (I think 5pm) which I thought odd for New York City... We were greeted but not overly friendly. The room was quaintly and comfortably decorated, 2 comfy beds (high for child though) with plush linens, brand new TV but I would recommend checking the AC first!
Would revisit and stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City