We just stayed at the Roger Smith Hotel for the 3rd time since November 2010 (made a mistake and stayed at another hotel in April this year). The front desk always offers a warm welcome and makes you immediately feel at home. The rooms are extremely comfortable and very large for NYC. The artwork on exhibit at the hotel is always an added bonus. I love this hotel and will never have to search again for accommodations in the city. I look forward to my upcoming visits in November and April.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City