A nice, little and totally non-pretentious (don't take the 'boutique hotel' thing to seriously) hotel in mid-east Manhattan. Not many facilities (like fitness or room service, and they charge a dollar for a print-out) but all in all a good, uneventful stay. Breakfast pretty good and at a nice place, overseeing Lexington Avenue. Room not very well cleaned at all though, amongst other things I found a piece of jewelry on the floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City