this is a very spacaious hotel room that we stayed in . End of the hall , corner junior suite . there was 3 of us and we each had our own bed and our own dresser / table to place / spread out our items . The bathroom was small and needs to be remodeld as well as the pipes that are visable in the corners of the floor along the wall of the room . But other then that it was very clean and comfy bed with minimal improvements needed .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City