Our room was large and bright, two large windows, fresh paint, crown molding and redone bathroom. The King Bed was wonderful and the location was the best. You can walk to the fashionable shopping streets of Madison and Fifth, the theater district is 6 cross town blocks and the Lexington Avenue subway is at Grand Central. Our room was made up and very clean everyday. I think they are redoing the rooms so you might ask for one that is redone this is just a guess because of the other reviews I've read. The halls could use re-carpeting but you don't stay in the halls and for an average of $200 a night in nyc it would be hard to do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City