Awesome hotel with beautiful rooms. Friendly staff and a cozy bar/ restaurant. I've stayed there on 2 occasions, one week at the time. Both times excellent! I would certainly recommend this hotel to first time NYC travellers since it's a decent walking distance to lots of cool places!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City