I loved the Roger Smith due to its originality and quirkiness. We booked due to the good price and were not disappointed. Whilst not quite as pristine as other hotels, the charm made up for the slight shabbiness in places. I can appreciate that some might want a different experience but for the price, the location and the different ambience I would highly recommend it. The staff were also lovely and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City