A cousin recommended the Roger Smith when I visited my son for x-mas in NYC. It is a totally cool little oasis in midtown. Not modern fancy, but old fashioned cozy. Like going to my great aunts house. Wallpaper in bathroom is identical. If you want sparkling new slick and fancy, stay away. If you want a very comfortable, great priced midtown location this is great! We had a king suite with a separate huge bedroom and a large living room w pull out queen. Tiny little kitchen too! Most NY hotels have a small room filled mostly by a bed. We had a nice little home for less $. VERY nice not in your face folks there too. Awesome location. Heading back with girlfriend in May.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City