We needed two beds for my husband, me and our two young boys in a central location and that is exactly what we finally found at reasonable price. Our room was spacious and clean and the beds were very comfortable. We were greeted warmly and received early check in at 9:30 am with a junior suite (an upgrade)! It felt more like a small, European hotel than many of the nondescript hotels I often stay in NYC in the same price bracket. Free delicious Vermont yogurt and granola in the lobby made a nice snack for our whole family. We were on the third floor, which was a bit noisy, but it was a rainy night and the sounds of the rain along with turning on the fan in our room drowned out most of the street noise. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City