This is my second time at the Roger Smith, the last time in 2006. Over the last 30 years, I have been to the city 10 times and have stayed in six different hotels. The rooms are large for New York, the decor is quite elegant, if a little dated, but it seems to reflect the "family" feel of the hotel. The staff are professional, multi-lingual and most helpful. For an overseas traveller, the hotel could not be more convenient, with easy access to the 6 subway (and the E line to JFK) one way and Grand Central the other. And with the Waldorf-Astoria a block away and almost next door to the Chrysler Building, it certainly has quality neighbours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City