This was the latest of my many stays at the Roger Smith Hotel and it's always pleasant to return. The rooms are very large for Manhattan, especially for midtown; the location is unbeatable, among hotels that charge twice as much. One special feature of this hotel is the variety of rooms to accommodate different combinations of travelers. This time, in NYC with my daughter and granddaughter, we had a "Junior Suite." There were two double beds plus a loveseat that opened into a large twin bed, so nobody had to share a bed. The room was spacious, with a desk, comfortable armchair, and lots of floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City