We stayed 2 nights in this hotel, and the main reason was for their pet policy. The hotel is in a great location in East Midtown and the rooms were some of the largest in the city. They were clean and not too old as some of the other hotels within this price range. The pet fee is $100 per stay, whether you stay there one night or one week. This is something that we didn't know before hand, and the reason why this hotel only gets an 'average' review. They also have breed restrictions and will apparently kick you and dog out if its too noisy. Overall, it's a good hotel for those not traveling with pets. For those with dogs, it might be better to board them in a Petsmart hotel or something similar, especially if its only for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City