Absolutely love the Roger Smith. I have been staying there since 2007. Perfect location. A short walk from Grand Central, shopping all around and an easy walk to the Theater District. My friend and I always stay there when we want to spend a weekend in the City. It is nice to have a night cap at the Terrace Bar before ending the night. The beds are comfortable, bathrooms clean, lots of towels and all the anemities. Plenty of closet space.
The Jr. suites and one bedroom suites are very affordable and large
I don't bother checking out any other hotels for my weekend stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City