Our room was warmly decorated in an English bed & breakfast style, and it was spacious. Hotel looks a little dated but we were not too bothered as it was comfortable, cosy, and fairly affordable by NYC standards. The lobby has greek yogurt and granola provided all day, and I couldn't have enough of the yogurt! Front desk staff looks stern but actually turned out to be very helpful and not grouchy at all despite our various problem with our packages. Good location near Grand Central terminal/MoMA/Rockefeller Centre, various delis/cafes around for a fuller breakfast. Obviously in NYC you can't escape the street noise and sirens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City