Good hotel, but value for money place. The Granola and Yogurt which they serve is a nice idea. Stay there and don't expect the world. Some rooms have window air con which do not work well. I complained and they changed my room. The latter room was much better. Noise from the street is a problem, but if the ac works well, you will sleep sleep peacefully. Over all a good experience. If you wish to visit woodbury commons oulet mall, book the bus yourself, the hotel will charge you a USD 10 commission.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City