Roger Smith Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$364
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$320
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$399
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$262
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$188
2,347 results
All reviewsyogurtfree applesnew yorklexington avenuerooftop bargrand central stationjunior suitean older hotelhome away from homestreet noisetimes squaremidtown hotelfew blockschrysler buildingspacious roomexcellent locationconvenient location
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The Roger Smith was perfect for us. Our room was furnished more like an Inn than a NYC hotel, making us feel at home. The address was convenient to museums, Grand Central Station, theaters, clubs and restaurants. We were visiting the Fancy Food Show and our shuttle was located only a block away. All the staff was lovely and helpful. We'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Was pleasantly surprised by our room at the Roger Smith Hotel. Usually boutique hotels have rooms the size of postage stamps, but out room was wonderful! The beds were comfy and the addition of a mini kitchen was an added surprise. Will definitely come back!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Very conveniently located close to subway station and near Times Square. Hotel staff is extremely friendly. Nice, clean room; spacious in NYC standard. They stored our luggage for several hours after we checked out. This was totally hassle free. The restaurant was closed which was inconvenient.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I start by confessing that I am a hard core loyalty traveler. I've been know to travel up to 1/2 hour+ out of my way to stay at my preferred hotel chain to collect my points and nights towards my Diamond Status. This week, my company's travel policy required me to choose the Roger Smith Hotel. Ugh - had to gear myself up for a "never heard of it" hotel... Well, here's where I have to overuse the word WOW!! Upon check-in, I was told I had been upgraded - really, on my first ever stay?? If this was their attempt to attract more business from my company, it TOTALLY WORKED! I got to the 'room' and it was bigger than most Manhattan apartments -- huge living room with sitting area, dining area, desk are and fireplace. In a hallway to the master bedroom, there were four doors. One door opened into a closet, one into a bathroom, one into a kitchen (microwave, sink and mini fridge) and the last opened into A SECOND BEDROOM (twin bed, dresser and TV.) The Master had a king bed, TV, fully loaded bookshelf, and walk-in closet. The furniture was shabby chic -- worn, dented, antique'ish. Overall darling! At a co-workers request, I checked out the roof-top bar - full bar, seats about 25 on wrought iron furniture, brick with flower planters - very nice for an after work drink!! I can't speak to the 'regular' hotel rooms, but this experience has already got me spreading the word to my co-workers!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank WiWeezie
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We spent our honeymoon at the Roger Smith Hotel in New York. The hotel is centrally located on Lexington Ave - near the Central Station and Chrysler Buliding. We had a suite which was furnished with great attention to detail. The reception staff gave us very good advice - especially Randy Ogoff. Friendliness and cleanliness were very good. The beds were an American highlight with excellent comfort.The hotel has two bars, one on the ground floor and one on the top floor as a rooftop bar. We enjoyed our stay in New York and are looking forward to come back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple