Stayed there last week with two 20-something year old daughters. We all loved the room and funky decor. My daughter commented how nice it was to stay someplace that wasn't cookie-cutter. Also, the beds were very comfortable and I tend to be on the picky side about that. The staff was very willing to help us out as tourists. They were very patient with our questions, gave us maps and directions, checked our luggage when we arrived at 11 am and were willing to keep it in storage between check out time and our train trip home. The location was great in terms of subway access. Also, it's near the Grand Central Market, which was a fine place to grab reasonably priced to-go food for people with gluten-free or dairy issues. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City