I travel to New York City for business on a fairly regular basis and given a choice I would never stay anywhere other than the Roger Smith - the art exhibits, many bookshelves, friendly staff, small scale, central location, comfy rooms...it all combines to make me feel like I am in a home away from home even when my meetings in the city are a bit stressful. It makes me sad that the two previous reviewers were so off base because I recently recommended the hotal to a friend and she was turned off when she saw those two reviews. So here I am to say - this hotel is wonderful and I plan to bring my whole family here to stay on winter break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. Home away from home. People. Art. Stories. Ideas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City