“One of the best bagels in NY”
Review of Daniel's Bagels

Daniel's Bagels
Ranked #3,089 of 14,008 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 9 July 2013

If you want authentic NY bagels - this is the place. I'm told real New Yorkers don't toast their bagels, but I confess, sometimes I order them toasted.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

We've been coming to Daniel's for over five years since our Son lives nearby. Yes, there are hundreds of bagel shops in NYC and you have a large choice. I've found the service to be A-OK. You forget how some New Yorkers are until you witness the way they talk to the clerks.

During our stay, I purchased several bagels here for breakfast for my family. I really like their scallion cream cheese on the bagels! Their vegetable cheese is also very good. Since we had extra suitcase room this trip, we purchased two dozen bagels to take home to AZ. We just can't find great bagels in our new home State. But the weather is better :)

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I went to Daniel's purely because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. There are so many places in NYC that offer great food and service. Unfortunately this is not one of them. Food was normal and service was hard work.

1  Thank YogiBearVisiting
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

We went mainly because of it reviews on here... And it didn't dissappoint! I had a wheat everything bagal with scallion cream cheese (spring onion to us Brits) with ham and it was simply the best i have ever had... Well worth a visit if your in NYC

Reviewed 28 March 2013

The staff is excellent. They try hard to be helpful. The bagels are well prepared, not haphazardly like larger bagel shops. Very impressed, would certainly return.